2016 Auction Sponsors
Mr. and Mrs. Ray and Linda Ball
Auction Trade Tasting
The Trade Tasting for the Kentucky Bluegrass Wine Auction is one of the most well-respected wine trade events in Kentucky. This is an exciting opportunity for wine stores, restaurants, country clubs, wine merchants and wine collectors to sip, swirl and taste highly regarded wines from the west coast. In 2015, over 35 wines were poured for guests to sample.
The 6th Annual Kentucky Bluegrass Wine Auction Trade Wine Tasting
Thursday, May 5, 2016
4414 Old Frankfort Pike
11:00 am to 1:00 pm
Lunch and valet parking provided
No cost to attend
RSVP to the Foundation office 859.388.2620
Are you ready for the 2016 Kentucky Bluegrass Wine Auction & Derby Gala? Auction information coming soon!
Click here to view the 2015 catalogue! Many exciting live and silent lots! ~ 2015 Auction Catalogue
Live Auction Lots:
- A luxurious Rome extravaganza with Bulgari with five star accommodations and business class airfare ~ then a trip to Napa Valley when you return with Blackbird Vineyards
- A 2016 breeding season to Scat Daddy!
- U2 live in Chicago, five star hotel and airfare
- Rare case of Pappy Van Winkle!
- Seven night stay in the luxurious mansion Casa Piazza in Manzanilla, Mexico
- Enjoy your choice of numerous locations through the exclusive club – Exclusive Resorts
- Join CHOPARD and Alpha Omega Winery for and exclusive Oscars and Napa Valley adventure!
- Private mansion with golf at Pebble Beach
- Behind the scenes Napa Valley winery excursions with The Mascot, Darioush, Merry Edwards, Carter Cellars, Blackbird Vineyards , Skipstone Ranch, Kenefick Ranch Vineyards and many more!
- Luxury lodging and recreational activities at the Four Seasons Jackson Hole
- Three exclusive 2015 Breeders’ Cup lots!
- Original oil painting by French artist Jean-Bernard Lalane
- Four lower level tickets to all home University of Kentucky Men’s Basketball games in the upcoming season – Go CATS
and many more!